As A Person Seeking Treatment YOU Have The Right To:
- Request the members active status or standing with their association;
- Access safe, confidential and ethical care;
- Be fully informed about the treatment plan along with the risks and benefits before beginning your treatment;
- Give or refuse consent for treatment. You can withdraw your consent at any time before or during treatment;
- Be assured that your health information stays confidential; and,
- Ask to see or transfer your health record to another health professional.
This notice certifies that your practitioner is a member of MTWPAM.
MTWPAM Is A Not-For-Profit Society Responsible For:
- Observing the minimum requirements for becoming a registered member
- Education, Insurance, First Aid Training;
- Enforcing standards, codes, and by-laws to ensure competent and professional treatment;
- Running a Quality Assurance Program to ensure therapists continue developing their skills; and,
- Maintaining a reliable public register to help you verify that you are visiting a qualified therapist.
For safe, natural, and effective treatments, always confirm that you are seeing a qualified therapist.
Mediation And Discipline
If you feel that any of these commitments have been ignored or compromised by an active registrant of our association please do reach out to through the website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consider that anonymous complaints cannot be investigated fully.
Please visit MTWPAM for more information: https://mtwpam.com