Foundations in Acupuncture
Hours: 250 (Class time of 16 days for 4 weeks with case studies and assignments)
Investment: $ 3500.00 CAD (See Below)
More Information: www.collegeofacupuncture.com
Foundations in Acupuncture Highlights
- Understanding of Qi and its effects on the body
- Application of the laws and the five elements
- Understanding of primary channels, and specific points
- Treat musculoskeletal conditions and pain
- Know and apply acupuncture assessments
- Understand Chinese philosophy of treatment
- Application of Moxibustion, Cupping, and Electro-Acupuncture
- Auricular, Scalp and Hand Acupunctures in treatment protocols
Length: 16 days in class divided into 4 sessions (9am-5pm.) and case studies.
Course Costs: $3500 CAD
Price includes course notes and class supplies.
10% discount for full payment 60 days prior to the start of class.
5% discount for full time students and recent graduates.
$500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your position in the course.
If the course is cancelled from these course dates, the deposit will be refunded.
Payment is due at the start of each module.
A module is considered 4 days; usually Friday through Monday.
Extended Weekend Course (four days once a month) $750 per module
Foundations Course Objectives
Prerequisites: All of the professions listed under the Ontario RHPA meet the entrance criteria including: Physician, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Registered Nurse, Chiropractor, Veterinarian, Registered Massage Therapist & Naturopath.
Instructors: Shenan Hartwell R.Ac, RMT & Tracie Blair B.A.,R.Ac.,R.M.T.
Spring 2019, Newfoundland - TBD
Fall 2019, Moncton NB - TBD