Thai Stretch Massage: Foundations (Level One)
Date: Aug 23rd-Aug 26th 2019
Where: ICT Northumberland, 5th Floor, 1888 Brunswick Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3J 3J8
Investment: $600.00 includes manual and use of equipment and a %5 discount on Level 2
Deposit: $50.00 non-refundable final payment due on or before course date
Payable: Cash, email transfer or credit card
- At the end of the class the equipment will be available for purchase
- Preordering mats will result in a discount
- To reserve your place or for more information contact: Tanja @ 514-632-7455 or email email@example.com
Learn an ancient form of healing for and an effective and therapeutic technique for deep relief of muscle tension.
This course will be taught in English but French translations/manuals can be provided upon request.
This course is open to anyone with previous massage experience and who is in good health.
In this 32-hour 1st level class, students are introduced to the practice of Thai Stretch Massage.
Based on the foundation of Thai Massage and Jap-Sen massage, Thai Stretch massage combines stretching techniques from Northern Thailand along and Southern Thailand for the perfect blend of healing and bodywork.
Through demonstration and hands-on practice you'll learn a 90 minute flow.
You'll be actively giving and receiving massages for the optimum first hand experience. Having successfully completed the training, you'll be confident to perform a number of beneficial maneuvers in total security.
As well, you will learn how to modify the flow according to the client's needs. A handbook with photos and full description of techniques will be provided
- History of Thai massage
- The four foundations of Thai Stretch Therapy (awareness, body mechanics, movement and-massage techniques)
- Side postures
- Effortless and smooth transitions between postures
- An Introduction to contraindications and safety