BEDFORD AND AREA MASSAGE THERAPISTS:
Massage Experts Bedford is now under new management and is looking to add to their amazing team of therapists!
FULL-TIME and PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Experience preferred, but graduates are always welcome!
We are a welcoming, dynamic and modern, therapeutic massage clinic, located in the Sunnyside Mall. The clinic is currently hiring dedicated, qualified Registered Massage Therapists to help the intense demand after COVID-19.
This clinic is designed to allow you to focus on doing what you’re passionate about and what you’ve been educated to do, while our Expert admin team manages the rest for you!
ABOUT MASSAGE EXPERTS:
Our clinic is a relaxed, professional, and fast-paced environment working alongside other therapists that help each other to grow.
GUARANTEED CLIENTS: Our unique system allows you to quickly build up a steady clientele and income, year-round.
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE: Educational Incentives, optional extended Health Care and Dental benefits, and decent pay structures. Besides your compensation, you can earn more by adding modalities to your services (such as for Hot Stone, or Cupping).
EVERYTHING IS SUPPLIED: State-of-the art massage rooms include electronic tables, heated towel caddies, linens, lotions, gels, oils, and more; all supplies, booking, billing, advertising and promotions are provided for you! We've also recently added electronic charting to make it more convenient for you!
IN-HOUSE CLINIC DIRECTOR AND FRONT DESK STAFF: There to help you and to direct clients to the best fit therapist - each therapist is unique, and we understand that and help build upon each therapist's unique strengths while helping to build their clientele-base.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING: Enjoy a comfortable work/life balance. We make it easy.
PROFESSIONAL, MODERN AND GENDER-NEUTRAL ENVIRONMENT: A place for any body to feel comfortable coming to work.
- Provide an educated, experienced, effective assessment and massage therapy treatment.
- Recommend treatment plans, along with home care suggestions (if applicable).
- Maintain professional standards in client record keeping.
- Adhere to the industry and regulatory body’s set of ethics and standards at all times.
- Graduated from a 2200 hour college diploma i n Massage Therapy.
- Valid membership in one of the local provincial associations.
- Proof of liability insurance.
- Must be legally permitted to work in Canada.
- Clinically focused, self-motivated, reliable and self-driven
- Communication fluently written and spoken in English
- Previous industry experience is considered an asset
We offer several competitive and attractive pay options
Every client and staff member must answer the pre-screening COVID questionnaire, masks must be worn, and hands must be sanitized upon entering the clinic. Sanitation protocols are in place within the clinic and in between every client for your safety.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, or pop into the clinic to say hello!
Thank you for applying to Massage Experts Bedford!
Massage Experts Bedford
Feel Better, More Often.
Sunnyside Mall #184
1595 Bedford Highway
Bedford Nova Scotia
Canada B4A 3Y4
received: november 10, 2020