Somata is HIRING!!
Pictou County’s exclusive self care studio is seeking a Registered Massage Therapist to join our team. We are a well-established space of professional and caring practitioners that provide advanced care, education and support to our clientele and our community.
- Candidates must be eager to work in a team-based practice with a collaborative effort for care of our clientele.
- You must possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively as a therapist and as part of a team.
- The ability to demonstrate exceptional manual skills and critical thinking are essential for this position.
- You must be confident in treating a variety of acute and chronic conditions with an outcomes-based approach to practice.
- Candidates must possess a diploma in Massage Therapy from an approved school and additional skills and certificates are considered an asset.
- Complete registration with a Nova Scotia association is also required.
- Experienced or newly graduated therapists may apply.
We offer administrative support, on-site laundry and materials supplied, beautiful and spacious treatment rooms with natural light in the heart of the downtown New Glasgow!
Somata is committed to offering a balanced life-practice with an emphasis on self-care. We practice what we preach! We encourage community involvement, healthy lifestyles and a positive attitude is a must!
If this sounds like your niche, love what you do and consider yourself connected, this could be your space! Come check us out!
Please forward resumes to email@example.com.
received: august 24, 2020