Are you adventure seeking?
Why not find some adventure in the great Northwest Territories while living and working here?
Located in Yellowknife, North of 60 Massage Therapy & Wellness is currently hiring, looking for both Full Time and Part Time therapists.
We are looking for therapists who can meet the following requirements:
- Willing to collaborate in a setting where they will work closely with other RMT’s in the best interest of client wellness and health
- Proof of active membership with a regulatory college of massage therapy or a provincial massage therapy association (requiring a minimum of 2200 hours).
- Proof of professional liability insurance coverage, as well as current First Aid and CPR- Organized, confident and reliable
- Experienced therapist’s, but also welcome to newly established therapists- Willingness to work both days, evenings, and weekends
- A criminal record check from the successful candidate prior to start date.
Established in 2017 our focus is providing efficient and quality care for our continuously growing list of clients.
Utilizing online booking makes booking and rebooking clients fast and efficient.
We also have access to direct billing for clients wishing to utilize these services, which includes direct billing for Veterans Affairs and RCMP.
Our clinic space is warm and welcoming for both clients and practitioners.
A majority of clientele require a variety of therapeutic treatments; however, we do encourage and support a wide variety of treatments, including but not limited to Pre and Post Natal care, Vacuum Cupping, Reiki, and Reflexology.
To find out more please contact us (Krista) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
received july 30, 2020