Trout Point Lodge is Atlantic Canada’s premier Luxury Wilderness Resort and Canada’s only member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World Collection.
Our website is www.troutpoint.com.
Location (from Yarmouth): https://goo.gl/maps/6wntrU8Bwvh2WTBM6
We have an exciting contract position available for a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) for our upcoming season that runs from mid-May to end-October, and are looking for qualified candidates with excellent knowledge, a team-oriented outlook, and a passion for exceeding guest expectations.
- Providing massage and therapeutic services to guests
- Maintaining the highest level of professionalism in all guest interactions
- Ensuring hygienic and health standards are met at all times
- Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) certification is required
- Ideally 1-3 years experience in a luxury hotel or spa environment
- Customer-service and guest-focused mindset
- Enthusiasm, energy and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure a top-notch guest experience
This is a contract role. A compelling compensation package is available for the right candidate, including free room & board on-property. If you have the experience and qualifications we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Candidates are invited to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
received february 18, 2020