About UsWe currently have an opening for a full time or part time RMT, on a subcontractor one year minimum contract, to service our very busy caseload.
Position InformationWhat we have to offer:
- A modern, bright, clean and spacious atmosphere
- Full reception, billing and laundry services included in split
- A busy schedule, which you have the option of choosing your hours of availability
- Full access to our downtown studio space to offer classes/ talks and or shoot material for social media and marketing with our in-house brand development and marketing professional (Included in split)
- Full online database, online booking, online soap notes and exercise database
- Registered and in good standing with MTANS or MTWPAM
- New grad or seasoned RMT
- A dedicated and passionate RMT, who wants to be part of a collaborative team
- Must be able to communicate findings, treatment plan and goals effectively with clients
- Must be comfortable providing homecare and instructing on rebooking timelines
More About Us
Agricola Holistic Health is an 4x award winning progressive multidisciplinary health clinic, conveniently located in the heart of the North End of Halifax.
Our team uses a research based, one on one care approach, in order to get optimal treatment outcomes for the communities wellness.
You would be joining a passionate, positive and enthusiastic team consisting of a Doctor of Chiropractic, Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, two Physiotherapists, a Dietitian, three Registered Massage Therapists as well as a bright and positive team of clinic coordinators.
We are looking for someone who would consider themselves to be a team player with a focused therapeutic treatmentnature and clear set of goals.
If you would like to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, we would love to talk to you.
Please forward your resume to 4x award winning "Best Massage Therapist" and team leader/owner - Courtney Nickerson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
received: March 21, 2018