Massage Therapist - Bedford Place Mall, Bedford, NS: Permanent Part-Time
Location: 1658 Bedford Hwy, Suite 9025
We are seeking a full-time Massage Therapist to join our multidisciplinary team in Bedford! Lifemark/ptHealth is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through movement. Massage Therapy is integral in promoting our clients’ healing and improving recovery time. We believe when you move better, you feel better.
This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Massage Therapist who shares this same philosophy. If you’re someone who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
- Providing hands-on manipulation to the body’s tissues including muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints, to help decrease pain and improve mobility.
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Working collaboratively with other rehabilitation professionals at your clinic
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
- Networking to promote Lifemark/ptHealth RMT programs
What You Bring to the Team:
- Active registration with MTANS and/or MTWPAM
- Graduate of a Massage Therapy diploma program
- Experience treating clients in an outpatient setting is a strong asset but new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
While our company is focused on helping our clients, as a group we are equally focused on the health and wellness of our staff. We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun! Here are some of the reasons YOU BELONG HERE:
- Structured orientation, diverse and supportive mentoring program by experienced clinicians
- Collaborative, interdisciplinary work environment
- Secure Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
- Full-time employees are entitled to:
- Competitive compensation and flexible benefits plans, including health and dentals, and wellness days
- Annual continuing education allowance with a wide variety of internal training opportunities
- Career development pathways
- Gym membership discount
Apply today! Reach out to apply directly to Cassandra.Pelley@Lifemark.ca
Lifemark Health Group, including ptHealth, promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.