Massage Therapist - Forest Hills Physio Dartmouth - pt Health (Dartmouth, NS)
*** $2,500 signing bonus available ***
Status: Permanent full-time
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Location: 4 Forest Hills Parkway
Compensation: Option for a guaranteed rate of pay for 8 weeks before transitioning to Fee-for-Service.
As one of Canada's largest rehabilitation companies, Lifemark is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through movement. Massage Therapy is integral in promoting our clients’ healing and improving recovery time. We believe when you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Massage Therapist who shares this same philosophy. If you’re someone who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
- Providing hands-on manipulation to the body’s tissues including muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints, to help decrease pain and improve mobility.
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Working collaboratively with other rehabilitation professionals at your clinic
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
- Networking to promote Lifemark RMT programs
- Active registration with MTANS or MTWPAM
- Graduate of a Massage Therapy diploma program
- Experience treating clients in an outpatient setting is a strong asset but new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
Why choose us?
- Competitive compensation package including health & dental benefits, vacation pay, and wellness days
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
- Pathways for clinical leadership
- GoodLife Fitness discount
ptHealth - 25 Years of Exceptional Care - Great Place to Work Certified
Apply today! Visit www.pthealth.ca for more information
Lifemark Health Group promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.