At Massage Experts, our mission is to “provide an expert massage therapy experience, within a welcoming atmosphere, at a peace-of-mind price." Our Expert RMTs are the direct link to fulfill that mission!
Massage Experts is immediately looking for an outgoing, clinical, and client-focused Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) to join their team of Experts. This position is contracted full-time or part-time, permanent.
We are a thriving, health-focused clinic. Our clinics are designed with your comfort and quality of life in mind, while giving you clients the best possible experience. Our RMTs are at the forefront of the organization, building and maintaining guest relationships for our busy clinic. We believe in your success and that your success is vital to the health of your clients, and the success of our business.
Working alongside leaders within the health services industry, you will be taking the brand to the next level with your highly skilled techniques, your keen eye and ear for the health and wellbeing of your clients, and your highly detailed treatment notes, to ensure a smooth experience for those returning to you and your team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Doing what you love to do and have been trained to do; and allowing your Expert admin team to take care of the rest. You focus on the client; they will take care of the billing and follow-up processes.
- Providing an educated assessment along with treatments in deep tissue, myofascial release, sports massage, prenatal massage, along with your preferred methods and trained modalities.
- Offer an educated, experienced, and effective massage therapy treatment.
- Recommending treatment plans, along with offering homecare suggestions.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the benefits of Club MEx membership.
- o You will never “sell” anything but do need to understand it.
- o Front desk, will suggest the go-forward.
- Maintain professional standards in client record keeping.
- Providing a hospitable experience to all clients.
- Adhere to the regulatory body’s set of ethics and standards at all times.
- Graduated a 2200hr college diploma in Massage Therapy.
- Valid membership in the local provincial association.
- Proof of liability insurance. Must be legally permitted to work in Canada
- Sincere sense of service
- Communication fluently written and spoken in English
- Previous industry experience is an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Ours is a fun and feel-good environment. We will offer the right candidate:
- Competitive compensation
- Attractive and predictable income from service tips, incentives, and bonuses
- Affordable group health and dental plan (upon completion of probationary period)
- Flexible scheduling
- Continuing Education Funds ($500/year for full-time contractors)
- In-house collaborative education worth CEUs
- Mentoring with a variety of educational streams
- All the supplies you need: lotions, linens, and towels
- Guaranteed return clients through Club MEx Educational incentives
- Online and APP booking system
- Full time receptionist staff who manage all billing for you
- Discounted self-care treatments
- Free staff parking
- May qualify for a signing bonus. Click here for details
Our goal is to help people *** Feel Better, More Often *** !
If yours is too, please click APPLY and send us your resume and cover letter to the email noted above.
Thank you for your time in applying, and for your interest in working for Massage Experts!
Only the qualified candidates will be contacted. Please do not call the clinic directly. Any questions, our email address and the clinic manager will contact you.
PLEASE FORWARD APPLICATIONS TO: email@example.com
- Part-time hours: 10-30 per week
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Salary: $35.00-$45.00 per hour
At Massage Experts Dartmouth we are following all protocols set forth between Public Health and MTANS/MTWPAM and have added additional enhanced protocols internally to help ensure the safest experience we can.