Massage Therapist - Lifemark Physiotherapy
Status: Permanent part time
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Location: This position would split their time between two clinics
Lifemark Bayers Road - 7071 Bayers Rd., Suite. 217 & Lifemark Physiotherapy Tantallon - 5110 St. Margaret's Bay Road, Suite 103
As a Massage Therapist with Lifemark you will work with a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians. You will be provided with opportunities for referrals and mentoring, as well as a positive and comforting work environment. As an organization we believe when you move better, you feel better! Through our client-centered approach, our team works towards helping our clients get back to life.
- Providing hands-on manipulation to the body’s tissues including muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints, to help decrease pain and improve mobility.
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Working collaboratively with other rehabilitation professionals at your clinic
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
- Networking to promote Lifemark RMT programs
What You Bring to the Team:
- Active registration with MTANS and/or MTWPAM
- Graduate of a Massage Therapy diploma program
- Experience treating clients in an outpatient setting is a strong asset but new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information or send your application to email@example.com.
Lifemark promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities