Seeking Massage Therapist - Lifemark Sport Medicine Canada Games Centre
Status: Permanent full time
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 2 evenings per week
Location: 26 Thomas Raddall Drive, Suite 182
As a Massage Therapist with Lifemark you will work with a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians. You will be provided with opportunities for referrals and mentoring, as well as a positive and comforting work environment.
As an organization we believe when you move better, you feel better! Through our client-centered approach, our team works towards helping our clients get back to life.
- Providing hands-on manipulation to the body’s tissues including muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints, to help decrease pain and improve mobility.
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Working collaboratively with other rehabilitation professionals at your clinic
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
- Networking to promote Lifemark RMT programs
What You Bring to the Team:
- Active registration with provincial association (MTANS, MTWPAM, NHPC)
- Graduate of a Massage Therapy diploma program
- Experience treating clients in an outpatient setting is a strong asset but new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun! We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours as an independent contractor or employee
- Competitive salary with benefits package
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
- Pathways for clinical leadership
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
- GoodLife Fitness discount
Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information or contact the talent team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
posted: august 18th, 2021