WE ARE GROWING AND BUSY! WE ARE LOOKING FOR FULL TIME RMTs.
ROLE: Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)
Full Time (20+ appointment availability)
Benefits of working at MA: Spring Garden
• The ability to grow your clientele list with our clinics steady stream of new and returning clients
• An opportunity to build a schedule that works for your lifestyle
• Financial support for CEU training
• Seasoned RMT’s to learn from and receive treatment from
• Coaching on building your clientele from our clinic owner who was an RMT for over 9 years, has a Master’s
in Business and is passionate about seeing RMT’s succeed
• Company events to connect with your colleagues and make lasting professional relationships
• A cozy kitchen and comfy lounge area for you to relax and do your clinic notes while enjoying a coffee on us!
What we offer
• Full administrative support – our stellar Guest Service team are motivated to help you build your clientele. They take care of bookings, filing, reminder calls, insurance processing & reconciliation, laundry, cleaning and of course, offering superior guest service to our clinic’s clients!
• Marketing – our clinic will take care of all marketing campaigns and social media marketing, pay for all marketing collateral and promotional materials (including business cards for you!), and we build strategic relationships to bring new clients into the clinic so they can experience the benefits of massage therapy and your client base can grow.
• Equipment & Supplies – we supply all the necessary items (and a few extras) so you can spend your time focused on your clients and not worrying about running out of oil! We provide various kinds of professional grade oil, massage tables, all linens, oil bottles, holsters, heating pads, chairs, stools, you name it – we have it for you!
Right now, we are looking for a motivated Registered Massage Therapists (RMT) to join our team full time and be available for 20+ appointments a week.
We provide high standards of treatment and expect high standards from our team.
As the successful candidate you are driven to succeed in your career, passionate about massage therapy, and work well in a team environment.
Please contact Sandra English for details.
Received: October 27, 2019